Welcome to the 2017 season with Greenwich Sports Club!
Registration is available online from Sunday 15th January 2017, please register by February 10.
To register to play with Greenwich Football Club you need to register on the Football Federation of Australia site. Have your credit card handy as full payment is required at the time of registration.
Registration is age based. As you go through registering, the computer system will automatically select the age appropriate group and allow only that selection. For example, if a player is turning age 11 within 2017, then only the U11 and/or the G11 group will be visible.
Team formation is a different process. Team formation is based on the number of registrations received for age group(s) and other factors, such as grading.
For step-by-step instructions on how to register click here.
What teams are we likely to have?
- Mixed junior teams from age U6 to U18 (play Saturday morning)
- Mixed U13 (teams can choose to play a Saturday and/or Sunday competition)
- Girl's teams from G8 to G18 (play Sunday morning)
- Men’s All Age, O35 and O45 (play Saturday/some Sunday afternoons)
- Women’s All Age and W35 (play Sunday afternoon)
The Club’s ability to form teams across all competitions and age groups will depend on registrations received.
The Club prides itself on maintaining membership fees which are fair and reasonable and in line with neighbouring clubs.
The fees per player in 2017 are:
- U6-U7 $170
- U8-U9 $185
- U10-U11 $195
- U12-U14 $235
- U16 $240
- U18 $250
- Adult $400 (no shirt provided)
- Adult FT Student - All Age $360 (no shirt provided)
- New Shirt Adult $35
- New Shirt 18+ Full Time Student $30
For payment policies, please refer to the Club’s fee policy.
Other Information that might be helpful
- Step 1: Review the relevant football information:
- Step 2: Review the club’s Player Selection and Grading Policy.
- Step 3: Review the club’s Member Protection Policy.
- Step 4: Consider a volunteer role. The Club cannot operate without the many people who support our players in roles such as Manager, Coach, Referee, and other support functions. In your registration, please let us know how you can help.
- Step 5: Have your questions asked and answered. Age Co-ordinators have been nominated for different player age groups. Click here to contact your Age Co-ordinator for all enquiries.
We hope you enjoy a healthy, happy and successful year with Greenwich.
Have a great season!
The Committee of Greenwich Sports Club